5 Deep Boulder is a full service consultancy which utilizes a custom on-line assessment service: onlinePeopleSCAN. OnlinePeopleSCAN adapts a powerful model of the evolution of human consciousness, Spiral Dynamics Integral. Full credit is due to my mentor, Don Beck, who founded Spiral Dynamics Integral.
The web-based assessments offered through onlinePeopleSCAN can be accessed here. They consist of the following instruments:
Discover and apply the world of 'value systems' and the influence of these core intelligences in all your activities.
This test of Values Systems is based on the pioneering studies of the late Clare W Graves, Professor Emeritus Psychology, Union College, New York.
The seven Value Systems measured here, for both acceptance and rejection, are elements of Graves' Levels of Psychological Existence Theory. They reflect different world views, belief structures, and operating systems.
This 20-question instrument is a leap forward in mapping 'value systems' as they operate in individuals and groups. Taken in conjunction with the Values Test is:
CHANGE STATE INDICATOR (CSI)
The Change State Indicator displays your relative concentration of energy within your personal flow of change.The Change State Indicator It is based upon the pioneering studies of the late Clare W Graves, Professor Emeritus Psychology, Union College, New York.
The CSI is the first measure of the core changes in people that produce 'value systems'. This test reveals a flow-like 'change' profile of the person. Additional scales are built around a stability factor (PREFERS ORDER and/or THRIVES ON CHAOS) and
The CultureSCAN profile has been designed to support a process of identifying personal barriers to change, to enable progress through proactive and 'Intentional' approaches. Its aim is to provide key individual data vis-a-vis their relationship with their job/organization, and support an ongoing learning and development process.
CultureSCAN provides insight into:
* The nature of the overall 'Fit' between you, your job, your supervisor, work group and organization.
* Your perception of your multiple bottom lines: Purpose, Principles, People, Profit, Planet, Trust and Respect.
* An assessment of your dominant ways of thinking, the value systems and core intelligences that are influencing all that you do.
* An assessment of the change state and the nature of change that you may be experiencing.
* An assessment of three executive intelligences: Translational, Entrepreneurial and Transformational.
* Your perception of the Present and Desired Organizing Codes within your organization.
* Personal preferences for 1st and 2nd Order Change.
* Personal preferences for analogue and digital thinking styles.
E-mail me to discuss your needs.